Followers

Thursday 3 May 2012

A special family


“The Simpsons” is the best TV show for me; this animated series is about a family with the same name, this is composed of Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie and they represent a classic American family, well, a parody of this. I like The Simpsons because their histories are very funnies, I laugh very much with Homer, because he is so stupid and he does everything wrong but this is funny, and everything is normal at the end.
The Simpsons are different from other TV shows I have watched because they aren’t a typical happy family; they discuss everyday (but they do this amusingly), Homer is an irresponsible father, he sleeps in his work and he drinks a lot of beers, but he loves his family xD And Marge is addict to the cleaning and the games of chance. Burt is a devil but a stupid devil, Lisa is a little narcissistic genius and she loves the nature, and Maggie…well, she only sucks her pacifier and she not speaks.
The Simpsons make me feel identify with they, because my family do similar things xD I would like be Homer because a lot of entertaining things happen to him but always everything is right at the end. And, in spite of everything, I still think his character is the best and he is a good man, but a few crazy and stupid= funny to me!

1 comment: