Followers

Thursday 19 April 2012

Nirvana


Cobain, Novoselic and Grohl
My favorite band is Nirvana; I like this music since four years ago…when I listened the song “smell like teen spirit” and I began to search about this band. So, I loved Kurt Cobain at the first time than I saw him (he was so cute) xD, then I downloaded the rest of the songs and discs, and finally, I read the book “heavier than heaven: a biography of Kurt Cobain”.
Nirvana is a band from Washington compound for Kurt Cobain, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl, they play grunge (alternative rock). I like Nirvana because grunge is so great, this music is really entertaining and the lyrics express a lot of originals criticism to the society. Other thing that I like is Kurt Cobain’s voice, it’s so strange, and I love it!!!
My favorite song is “Rape Me” it was fiercely criticized, but Cobain declared that this song is opposite to the rape. This song tells about poetic justice where the rapist is raped at the prison.
I discovered this information about Nirvana in the book that I read; also I knew details about the Kurt Cobain’s death. This topic is very controversial because Kurt Cobain committed suicide but some people say that Kurt Cobain was murdered… nobody will know the truth.

1 comment:

  1. Hi dani.. i like nirvana too (in fact i like many grunge bands, i think its a great style of music)..
    Rape meee
    Rape meee, my friend!

    ReplyDelete