Followers

Thursday 12 April 2012

My life


She's Peca :D
I was born in 1992, in Santiago. I have two sisters and one brother, but I live only with my little sister Almendra and my parents because my other sister and my brother live with their own family. My sister Esperanza is married and she has a daughter called Martina (she is my only niece :) she’s so beautiful). I have three lovely dogs: Peca, Pelusa and Simon, a little turtle called Kurki (he's very wrinkled xD) and I have three chickens too, but they haven’t name because my father hope to get a delicious “cazuela” (it’s a topic Chilean food: soup with chicken) with they.
At present I live in Colina, this place is very far from University, I take two hours to arrive at the faculty. But I don’t always live here…when I was a little girl we lived in "La Granja", in this place I went to my elementary school “Claudio Matte”, then when I went to the high school “Santa Clara” (it’s a nuns’ school O: ) we moved to "La Cisterna", we lived three years in this place, and then we moved to Colina (I like this house cause is so great and beautiful) and here I met my boyfriend (he’s my neighbor 1313) .
So, in my free time I like to sleep xD but if I have to mention a hobby I could say that I enjoy make earrings, I have a lot of these. And I love meet with my boyfriend, he’s so nice and tender :D I love him <3 <3 <3
So, this is my life :) Bye


5 comments:

  1. Don't kill the chickens :( ... Chickens are awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. peca is so beutiful :)
    I think the same as miguel, don´t kill the chikens :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is a very nice picture!
    I know you before of enter to university, is nice remember this class!

    ReplyDelete